Re: Is there anybody using this discussion group at all?

From: Kay Kanekowski <kay.kanekowski_at_web.de>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 23:28:16 -0700 (PDT)

[Quoted] Am Dienstag, 10. Mai 2016 19:18:54 UTC+2 schrieb Mladen Gogala:
> No, just stoning. Many Oracle conferences look like a sales version of
> "Life Of Brian". I feel that the threat of stoning would improve quality
> and make conferences much more interesting.

[Quoted] perhaps you only need a whistle...

"STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! STOP IT! All right, no one is to stone _anyone_ until I blow this whistle. Even... and I want to make this absolutely clear... even if they do say, 'Jehovah.' " Received on Wed May 11 2016 - 08:28:16 CEST

Original text of this message