Re: Issues Installing Oracle Developer Suite 10G for the first time on my PC?

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 10:36:55 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 01 Mar 2014 01:46:51 -0800, wE|rd0 wrote:

> I am trying to install Oracle Developer Suite 10G for the first time
> on my PC(purchased the DVD from the market). When i run the setup file,
> a black command window type appears and its written in white text:

What "market"? Oracle software can be legally bought from Oracle Corp. or a legal re-seller. There is no "market" where you can buy and sell Oracle DVD. To install Oracle software you need a permission from the Oracle Corp., called a "license". Buying an Oracle DVD on the Canal St. is not recommended.
Contact the market and ask for the proper version and possibly a CSI, which would enable you to open a support ticket.

--
Mladen Gogala
The Oracle Whisperer