Re: Problem with network access Oracle 10g

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:49:25 -0700 (PDT)

Gerard:

# And it is quite capable of supporting websites that receive a large number of hits and that are in itselves quite complex.  The script I mentioned does its work.

As far as I know you have noted 3 times that there is some script that does something to perhaps fix some problem. No details on the name so far ... where it is located ... any parameters or output.

Geez I think I remember you saying that nobody was helping here for a while so glad you are finally jumping in with both boots on! Received on Mon Aug 23 2010 - 17:49:25 CDT

Original text of this message