Re: Problem with network access Oracle 10g

From: Gerard H. Pille <ghp_at_skynet.be>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 18:43:54 +0200

John Hurley wrote:
> Gerard:
>
> # And it is quite capable of supporting websites that receive a large
> number of hits and that are in itselves quite complex. The script I
> mentioned does its work.
>
> As far as I know you have noted 3 times that there is some script that
> does something to perhaps fix some problem. No details on the name so
> far ... where it is located ... any parameters or output.
>
> Geez I think I remember you saying that nobody was helping here for a
> while so glad you are finally jumping in with both boots on!

I'd have given the details if I'd known that even Google is too difficult for the public in this newsgroup.

It's got the mysterious name of "chgiphost.sh", or "chgiphost.bat".

Who would this be helping? JR is probably a bit further with his suspicions of router problems. Received on Tue Aug 24 2010 - 11:43:54 CDT

Original text of this message