Re: Incompetent Oracle Support

From: Jack3 <yourcatjack_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 08:05:59 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 23, 9:17 am, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> They used to be good, not any longer. I have a SR opened because of node
> eviction, the SR is level 2, nobody is responding for days. I called in
> on Tuesday, they opened a new SR, despite my strong objections, and
> nobody is working on it. One would think that for 22% of otherwise
> expensive licenses per year, the customer would be entitled to a better
> support, but this is below any reasonable standard. Combined with the
> infuriating flash portal, this really annoys me to no end.
>
> --http://mgogala.byethost5.com

No comment about the quality of Oracle Support, but regarding the "infuriating flash portal" did you know they also support a non-flash, HTML version of MOS (My Oracle Support, FKA metalink) where SR's can be managed, although some other features are not available: https://supporthtml.oracle.com/ep/faces/index.jspx (List of what's supported in the non-flash MOS: https://support.oracle.com/CSP/ui/faq_en.html#flash-faq ) Received on Sat Jul 24 2010 - 10:05:59 CDT

Original text of this message