Incompetent Oracle Support

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 13:17:30 +0000 (UTC)

They used to be good, not any longer. I have a SR opened because of node eviction, the SR is level 2, nobody is responding for days. I called in on Tuesday, they opened a new SR, despite my strong objections, and nobody is working on it. One would think that for 22% of otherwise expensive licenses per year, the customer would be entitled to a better support, but this is below any reasonable standard. Combined with the infuriating flash portal, this really annoys me to no end.
--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com