Re: All SQL QUEERS WITH DEFECATION

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 16:28:06 -0700 (PDT)

On Jun 18, 3:54 pm, John Hurley <johnbhur..._at_sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On Jun 18, 4:43 pm, joel garry <joel-ga..._at_home.com> wrote:
>
> snip
>
> > Man, you must set some kind of record for worst Oracle site ever.
>
> I don't think Burleson will be happy if you try to take that away from
> him.

He's really been active lately, with a number of aliases. But IMO his site really isn't that bad, it's more ...insidious. Which can be considered worse than just bad. There's lots of stuff that's just fine, as far as it goes.

Think of bad movies you've been to. There's all kinds of bad. Plan IX is entertainingly bad, but isn't going to hurt anyone. Reefer Madness and Cocaine Fiends were bad as being propaganda, but now are just campy bad. That Gore or Moore movie - depends on your political leanings if they are even bad at all.

But this Kashif guy - wow. Bad.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
"Oracle could simply say they will only support on certain unmodified
linux versions, although that would be a copout. " - me, June 17, 1998