Re: Accesses News Group

From: Dereck L. Dietz <dietzdl_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 19:11:19 -0400

"Dereck L. Dietz" <dietzdl_at_ameritech.net> wrote in message news:Ddc_l.72$kA.49_at_nlpi068.nbdc.sbc.com...
>I just received an email informing me that my internet provider is not
>going to support newsgroups starting the middle of next month though they
>said some would be "for a fee".
>
> I think these groups can also be accessed from the web but I'm not
> familiar with the URL. Can anybody point me to the appropriate URLs?
>
> Thanks.

I tried looking into ohttp://www.eternal-september.org but it seems that AT&T is blocking access to newsgroups. So it seems that I either change ISPs (which I really can't because of old genealogy queries I still get replies to) or going the google groups method. Received on Thu Jun 18 2009 - 18:11:19 CDT

Original text of this message