Re: All SQL QUEERS WITH DEFECATION

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 13:43:06 -0700 (PDT)

On Jun 18, 11:22 am, kash <kashif.ora..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I have collected and hosted All type of Oracle SQL queryes with
> defination.
> I have Created this site for
> All freshers
> who going to write there OCP exam..
> New joiner in a company for oracle domain
> Be strong in all this querys it is much to know all this querys
> to stay in oracle platform
> Next week I will publish all advanced Sql queryes
> Here is the sitewww.sql-query.tk
> If u like my site in anyway just give clicks for any 1 google add
> which i placed on
> this site
> Regards
> Kashif

Man, you must set some kind of record for worst Oracle site ever. Do you realize that the money you will make from adclicks will be less than if you spent the same time working in a convenience store? But I guess spelling ability might be required for that... http://www.pastdeadline.com/2007/07/paying-a-fatten.html

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
http://www.canadianfreestuff.com/forum/f22/senior-eye-test-16488/