Re: Big icons in OAS 10g

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 15:18:35 -0700 (PDT)

On May 21, 9:27 am, "Kike" <p..._at_gunta.es> wrote:
> Thanks a lot, Shakespeare. But it's not a problem related to the JAR file,
> because I have installed this morning my application in other machine, and
> the icons shows ok. It's strange... I don't remember to have changed
> anything about that.

I just got a new computer at work, different hardware with same monitor means different settings and drivers to get the same size stuff. Couldn't figure it out myself, not sure what the pc guy did to fix it. Way faster, but have new lockup problems trying to simply cut and paste in X windows (Reflections). Was not simply the properties on the desktop.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
I liked the chronicles.