Stanley 60-060 Standard Fluted Screwdriver Set, 6-Piece

From: <>
Date: Friday, 22 May 09 9:15:31 GMT

Image: Best deal:

Not the top of the line but for the price an exceleent value to have around the house for the odd job.. Nothing spectacular. The grips are plastic, but they're wide enough to keep your hand from cramping. The holder isn't so great, either, but a hole saw and a nice piece of wood will take care of that issue. They are fine medium-duty drivers. Perfect, I love the variety, the sizes, and you can wall mount them in their holder that comes with it. If you are looking to put together a very basic toolkit for around the apartment or dorm, this screwdriver set is an OK deal. They are not great screwdrivers, but they will get the job done at an inexpensive price. Honestly, if you can afford a little bit more I would recommend going with craftsman hand tools. They will last a lot longer and at least in the US, you can walk into any Sears store and get a damaged tool replaced for free. I have no idea what it takes to replace a damaged Stanley tool. Stanley 60-060 6-Piece Standard Fluted Screwdriver Set Worth the $3... Poor quality metal will not stand up and last long. The wall mount is useless. 6 Piece, Fluted Standard Screwdriver Set, Contains: 1 Each #1 & #2 Phillips & 4 Slotted Screwdrivers, Tri Lobular Design For Torque & Comfort, Nickel Plated Bar For Rust Resistance, Heat Treated Tip To Withstand Demanding Jobs.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:  Fuller Tool 997-8160 160-Piece Home Repair Kit:  Great Neck PSO40 40 Piece 1/4-Inch and 3/8-Inch Drive Socket Set:

 Denali 115-Piece Home Repair Tool Kit:
 Stanley 84-114 3 Piece Basic 6-Inch Slip Joint, 6-Inch Long Nose, and 6-Inch Diagonal Plier Set:
 Stanley 66-052 Precision Screwdriver Set, 6-Piece:

ACCESSORIES:  This Old House (1-year):  Complete Do-It-Yourself Manual: Completely Revised and Updated: Received on Fri May 22 2009 - 04:15:31 CDT

Original text of this message