Configuring icons with OAS 10g (Forms application)

From: Kike <pre_at_gunta.es>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 20:23:39 +0200

Hello,

I'm getting desperate with the OAS 10g configuration. I'm tring to install a Forms & Reports 10g application, and I'm having no problems with the forms & reports. But, I'm not able to see the icons (gif format) in runtime. I haven't got any problem to see them in developing-time, but I can't see them later, with the application running.

I've been reading a lot of documents about this, but nothing works. I've tried to map a virtual directory named "icons" to a physical one also named "icons", inside the main application folder. I've tried to pack the icons to a JAR file, and adding it to the classpath in the configuration file. Nothing :-(

Any idea? Can anybody explain it to me step-by-step, please? I've got installed the Oracle Forms & Reports Services 10g Application Server.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Kike. Received on Mon Apr 27 2009 - 13:23:39 CDT

Original text of this message