Re: Configuring icons with OAS 10g (Forms application)

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 14:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 27, 11:23 am, "Kike" <p..._at_gunta.es> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm getting desperate with the OAS 10g configuration. I'm tring to install a
> Forms & Reports 10g application, and I'm having no problems with the forms &
> reports. But, I'm not able to see the icons (gif format) in runtime. I
> haven't got any problem to see them in developing-time, but I can't see them
> later, with the application running.
>
> I've been reading a lot of documents about this, but nothing works. I've
> tried to map a virtual directory named "icons" to a physical one also named
> "icons", inside the main application folder. I've tried to pack the icons to
> a JAR file, and adding it to the classpath in the configuration file.
> Nothing :-(
>
> Any idea? Can anybody explain it to me step-by-step, please? I've got
> installed the Oracle Forms & Reports Services 10g Application Server.
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Best Regards,
> Kike.

I'm way out of date on this, but I take it you're talking about metalink notes 730216.1, 208272.1 and 803922.1 ?

What is your default.icons.iconpath ? Poke around in the registry, something may be amiss.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
http://googleonlinesecurity.blogspot.com/2009/03/reducing-xss-by-way-of-automatic.html