Re: Configuring icons with OAS 10g (Forms application)

From: Kike <>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 20:18:21 +0200

>> You need to put them in a jar file and put that on your server. There is
>> a default .jar file (iirc it's icons.jar) available with as 10g. Must be
>> on this forum somewhere, question was answered here not too long ago.
>> Search for "codebase" and "imagebase".
>> Shakespeare
> Got it. Look in, 5 jan 2009:
> Q: 10GR2 icons imageBase=DocumentBase
> Shakespeare

I have found a post of 6 jan 2009, but the author already has configured his jar file. I'm sure my problem is a silly question, because I'm a newbie in this area. But I don't know where to change :-(

Thanks a lot. I'm currently searching for the answer in the cdotools forum. Received on Thu Apr 30 2009 - 13:18:21 CDT

Original text of this message