Re: Configuring icons with OAS 10g (Forms application)

From: Shakespeare <whatsin_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 19:43:13 +0200

Kike schreef:
> Hello,
>
> I'm getting desperate with the OAS 10g configuration. I'm tring to install a
> Forms & Reports 10g application, and I'm having no problems with the forms &
> reports. But, I'm not able to see the icons (gif format) in runtime. I
> haven't got any problem to see them in developing-time, but I can't see them
> later, with the application running.
>
> I've been reading a lot of documents about this, but nothing works. I've
> tried to map a virtual directory named "icons" to a physical one also named
> "icons", inside the main application folder. I've tried to pack the icons to
> a JAR file, and adding it to the classpath in the configuration file.
> Nothing :-(
>
> Any idea? Can anybody explain it to me step-by-step, please? I've got
> installed the Oracle Forms & Reports Services 10g Application Server.
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Best Regards,
> Kike.

You need to put them in a jar file and put that on your server. There is a default .jar file (iirc it's icons.jar) available with as 10g. Must be on this forum somewhere, question was answered here not too long ago. Search for "codebase" and "imagebase".

Shakespeare Received on Wed Apr 29 2009 - 12:43:13 CDT

Original text of this message