Database practices/operations evaluations.

From: <>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 10:25:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All -

I need your suggestion to evaluate the processes/practices in one project. Manager wants to see the
comprehensive audit/evaluation for database track and come with suggestion for cost saving/improvement plans.

Can any one of you give me some link of good documents and share your thoughts where I need to look.

I searched on metalink, oracle forum but all the documents are coretechnical  on one product like best practices for implement X or Y.

These docs are good but I am looking something more broader view which can be submitted to management.

I would appreciate all your suggestions.

Lyx Received on Mon Apr 06 2009 - 12:25:37 CDT

Original text of this message