Re: When should one rebuild an index?

From: Palooka <nobody_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 20:00:31 +0000

Noons wrote:
> I'd gladly have dizwell's forum back: at least there one
> could argue serious subjects and truly learn through peer
> discussion with only the occasional slap from HJR. I did offer
> to help the financial side of the forum if it was too much of
> a hurdle but he decided to shut it down...
> Ah well, it was his site: he was entitled to run it whichever
> way he wanted - and I'm too busy to run sites. A pity, though.

Curmudgeonly is the word which springs to mind. Nevertheless I am with you 100% on this one. HJR's site and contributions are sorely missed here.

Have you seen his DORIS script for easing Linux Oracle installations, btw? It's a beaut, as our antipodean friends would say.

Cheers,
Palooka (please forgive the anonymity; I have reasons) Received on Fri Jan 02 2009 - 14:00:31 CST

Original text of this message