Re: When should one rebuild an index?

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 20:52:09 +1100

Palooka wrote,on my timestamp of 3/01/2009 7:00 AM:

> Curmudgeonly is the word which springs to mind. Nevertheless I am with
> you 100% on this one. HJR's site and contributions are sorely missed here.

Not just here. The forum was an excellent source of all sorts of good info, OS and Oracle related...

> Have you seen his DORIS script for easing Linux Oracle installations,
> btw? It's a beaut, as our antipodean friends would say.

Haven't seen it, have heard of it. I've been away from the Linux world for nearly two years now, apart from Suse on my laptop.

> Palooka (please forgive the anonymity; I have reasons)

NP, fine with me provided it stays away
from personal attacks. Received on Sat Jan 03 2009 - 03:52:09 CST

Original text of this message