Re: When should one rebuild an index?

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 18:53:52 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 17:50:39 -0600, Bob Jones wrote:

> Please stop spamming here. Nothing, absolutely nothing you posted here
> is relevant to this thread or even Oracle. Anyone with a brain at all
> would stop posting this kind of nonsense.

Pal, you're talking to Nuno Suoto, one of the most respected long term members of this group. This is it, I am putting you back to my kill file where you have been before, because of the shameless trolling about the BCHR. Plonk. I advise the other regulars to do the same.

--
http://mgogala.freehostia.com