Re: When should one rebuild an index?

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 17:43:56 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 5, 4:54 pm, "Bob Jones" <em..._at_me.not> wrote:
> "Noons" <wizofo..._at_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>
> news:gjl3g1$vdr$1_at_news.motzarella.org...> Mladen Gogala wrote,on my timestamp of 2/01/2009 8:03 PM:
>
> >> learning. All things being said, this is still my favorite place because
> >> there is no censorship.
>
> Only reason I still come back from time to time.
> I'd rather put up with bozos like NS than dull
> arse-kissers and rude newbies like MG.

I must say, I respect those guys because of the informative postings they've made over a long period of time (and I mean decades in the case of Noons).

Can't say as I've seen anything really useful from you. Care to point towards something you've done that would improve my opinion? Nothing wrong with lurking, nothing wrong with opinions, but it does help everyone if people contribute positively when they can, and no one wants to see plain negativity.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
The Al Franken Decade!