Re: OEM Grid control configuration questions

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 10:19:59 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 3, 9:03 am, "tiffanyth..._at_gmail.com" <tiffanyth..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I have the following configuration questions:
>
> 1. Is there a way to not monitor TEMP and UNDOTS tablespaces space
> usage within Grid Control? I could not find a way to select
> tablespaces that I do not want to monitor.

I'm a novice at this myself, so this may not be the best answer, but I notice in dbconsole that if you specify multiple thresholds, nothing stops you from putting in >=200% or a response script that does nothing.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
Standards abuse:  http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20081202/news_1b2qcom.html