OEM Grid control configuration questions

From: <tiffanythang_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 09:03:17 -0800 (PST)

I have the following configuration questions:

  1. Is there a way to not monitor TEMP and UNDOTS tablespaces space usage within Grid Control? I could not find a way to select tablespaces that I do not want to monitor.
  2. Is there a global setting whereby I can specify tablespace warning and critical space usages that can be applied to all databases instead of setting the Metrics threshold policy to each database?

thanks. Received on Wed Dec 03 2008 - 11:03:17 CST

Original text of this message