Re: dbca fails to create db

From: Daud <daud11_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 10 Nov 2005 15:28:30 -0800

Yes, I was running dbca as oracle user. The permissions of raw partitions have been changed as specified in the install doc (660) and they are owned by oracle. The note provides a workaround but it didn't work in my case which is strange. I will double check today to see if there is anything that I missed. By the way, I didn't do 'srvctl init ... ' before starting gsd. Will try this as well as check those directories mentioned by Jining.

regards,
Daud Received on Thu Nov 10 2005 - 17:28:30 CST