Re: When it's not so busy

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 10 Nov 2005 15:27:10 -0800

>collect old camera's (30+ and counting)

I wandered into this place one day looking to get the wife's camera fixed, and was suitably impressed. http://www.cvctwi.com/Page_2x.html Had to get out of there before buying the zoom I've wanted since I bought my OM-1 circa 1976. I've got a 50's Dejur 8mm and a 60's vintage super-8, with a projector, but rarely have time to do anything with them - guess it's time to digitize all that film so then I can spend all my time converting them to the latest eformat. Been planning on scanning in my photos, but my scanner appears to have broken itself through disuse. Stacking those Tom Kyte books on top of it probably was a mistake...

Don't have any slack time, I procrastinate by working.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://www.robertbody.com/zforeign_sources/collections/funny_pictures/images/too-many-cameras.jpg