Re: FREE Oracle 9i/10g DBA eBook http://www.takveen.com/ebooks/ebookp.pdf

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 10 Sep 2005 13:53:38 -0700

Godfrey wrote:
> I will keep using this assumed name to maintain my anonymity. I will
> not have you and your cohorts slandering me in usenet and having the
> contributions available for perpetuity.

Yet you'll have these juvenile submissions enshrined for eternity after having admitted you do not have the courage to use your real name. How brave of you.

> This in no way means my argument is any less valid! You and the other
> few mentioned are constant bullies in this newsgroup. It is there for
> all to see. It is unarguable!
>
> Godfrey

There are no 'bullies' in this newsgroup, except in your apparently feeble mind. The original post was spam, purely and simply put. I stand behind my 'evaluation' of the material and the associated group. Also, I made no mention of WHOM this material might benefit, however I did mention, and rightly so, that such a beginner's tome belongs NOT in comp.databases.oracle.server. Since you can do nothing but rant and rave about how YOU are correct and everyone else is wrong while supplying no proof of said claim it might be better for you to simply 'ride off into the sunset' so you may pester another group posssibly more receptive to your drivel.

Again, when you can muster the courage to use your real name it is possible I, and others, MIGHT take your posts with a bit more interest.  As it stands you're a coward, and I take no advice from such people.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Sat Sep 10 2005 - 15:53:38 CDT