Re: FREE Oracle 9i/10g DBA eBook http://www.takveen.com/ebooks/ebookp.pdf

From: Godfrey <holdew2_at_lycos.com>
Date: 10 Sep 2005 10:10:44 -0700

I will keep using this assumed name to maintain my anonymity. I will not have you and your cohorts slandering me in usenet and having the contributions available for perpetuity.

This in no way means my argument is any less valid! You and the other few mentioned are constant bullies in this newsgroup. It is there for all to see. It is unarguable!

Godfrey