Re: FREE Oracle 9i/10g DBA eBook http://www.takveen.com/ebooks/ebookp.pdf

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 19:21:47 +0200

On 10 Sep 2005 10:10:44 -0700, "Godfrey" <holdew2_at_lycos.com> wrote:

>I will keep using this assumed name to maintain my anonymity. I will
>not have you and your cohorts slandering me in usenet and having the
>contributions available for perpetuity.
>
>This in no way means my argument is any less valid! You and the other
>few mentioned are constant bullies in this newsgroup. It is there for
>all to see. It is unarguable!
>
>Godfrey

Could you, provided you decide to continue your unjustified rant, at least do the group the favor to study Netiquette, and stop top-posting, and stop including the entire message. Otherwise you concern about people being uncivilized applies to you as well (as it already does, as no one here wants your flames)

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA