Re: problem with universal installer, ora 9i server on XP

From: Wolfram Roesler <wr_at_spam.la>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 10:13:23 +0200

Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in news:gj9ch11r22rkrbc98d83b1mckijdf92tmj_at_4ax.com:

> There is nothing wrong with the Universal Installer. Installation
> problems are usually caused by humans not reading installation
> instructions.

With all due respect, would you then please do me a great favour and have a look at my question concerning the installation of the 9.2.0.65 ODBC driver (the subject is "[ODBC, Windows] How to install the 9.2.0.65 ODBC driver on a 9.2 client?", thread started yesterday). I'm pretty sure I read everything there is to read, and yet haven't found out how to install the ODBC driver update. I'd really appreciate any input on this should-be simple task, yet even Oracle Support seems without a clue here.

Thanks for your help
W. Rösler Received on Thu Sep 01 2005 - 03:13:23 CDT