About to start classses for Oracle DBA.... Will I be able to get a job

From: <richard.hawks_at_gmail.com>
Date: 13 Aug 2005 08:17:54 -0700

I am about to start the fall semester in an Oracle DBA certificate program in the Dallas, Texas area. I have no prior experience and would like to know when I finish would my prospects of getting a job be good? And if experience is a major issue how could I get experience in the field when I finish school to make myself more marketable?? Received on Sat Aug 13 2005 - 10:17:54 CDT