Re: Why is "shutdown abort", then backup bad

From: <sybrandb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 8 Aug 2005 06:05:05 -0700

Mr. Bulsara,

You are cheating again, and trying to talk yourself out. The people taking offense with some people posts are exactly the people who expect this forum will do their work. So your claim *everyone* takes offense is, as the rest of all your 'contributions' in this thread, a *blatant lie*.
Evidently you have never nominated by *all* in this group as thought police, so you are not entitled to act as the new newsgroup bully. If you take offence to my and Daniel Morgans post: who forces you to read those contributions? I will tell you: because apparently no one has ever volunteered to answer the RTFM type of questions. So if you are offended by my posts, why don't you just stop reading them?
I will definitely continue to answer posts in any fashion I see fit, so you are simply wasting your time.
Now please stop cheating and whining, Mr. Bullshit!

--
Sybrand Bakker,
Senior Oracle DBA