Re: Why is "shutdown abort", then backup bad

From: <bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Aug 2005 06:28:21 -0700

Hello Sybrand.

> taking offense with some people posts are exactly the people
> who expect this forum will do their work. So your claim]
> *everyone* takes offense

You are right. Many people do take the view that we are here to do their work, or homework as the case is so often. However this is not everyone and you are very caustic, to put it mildly, at times.

> If you take offence to my and Daniel Morgans post: who
> forces you to read those contributions? I will tell you:
> because apparently no one

and

> So if you are offended by my posts, why don't you
> just stop reading

I am offended by many of your posts, very many. I would learn a little less if I stopped reading them by a blanket block though. These two views are not mutually exclusive so I continue reading.

> I will definitely continue to answer posts in any fashion I
> see fit, so you are simply wasting your time.

I am sure you will. You have had many attacks from many quarters over the past years and have not changed your spots. I am not surprised by this comment from you.

Barry Received on Mon Aug 08 2005 - 08:28:21 CDT