Re: LOCK_SGA on Oracle 8.1.7 (win2000)

From: Heini Nolsøe <HNO_at_dlg.dk>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:25:33 +0200

In short, because

  1. Task Manager and Performance counters on Win2000 indicate that a large amount of oracle.exe pages are in the pagefile, even if there is plenty of physical RAM on the system. I am trying to make windows stop swapping oracle.exe to the pagefile.
  2. Its at matter of getting things to work on our current OS system since Oracle says LOCK_SGA is supported on win2000 :)