Re: SQL Forum

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 12:46:27 GMT

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 05:22:18 -0700, fitzjarrell wrote:

> Apparently the forum is devoid of members; it is certainly absent
> posts.

It's a standard spammer trick. Whenever I see "join our forum/board" type messages, the next option I choose is "plonk author". Spam used to be run by technical innovators, but these days it seems to be run by idiots. I haven't had any spam making it into my inbox for more then 6 months now.

--
http://www.mgogala.com