Re: Index compression vs. table compression

From: Sybrand Bakker <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 10:36:05 +0100

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 00:45:23 -0800, DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote:

>If you'll write another book, with material such as the above, I promise
>to purchase a minimum of 50 copies in the first year.

Wouldn't that be the book called
'Reverse Engineering Oracle' by Jonathan Lewis? And how would anyone in a production environment, with customers without any Oracle knowledge, and third party vendors without any Oracle knowledge, ever be capable to read that book and implement it?

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA