Which Linux dist/version for Oracle 9.2 education/playing

From: Christian Svensson <chse30_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Sep 2004 07:50:08 -0700

Greetings all,

I work as an Oracle consultant and want to learn more about the Linux/Oracle combination. I have taken a look at Metalink for the certifiable configurations for the x86 platform.

The problem is that you just cant (am I right ?) download the Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS/ES editions or SuSE SLES7/SLES8 editions for free.

How do you get these versions for free for just educational purpose ?

Are anyone having the same dilema ? Since I would rather learn the Linux version that the customers are using when running Linux.

Thanks for any comment.

Cheers !

Christian Received on Fri Sep 24 2004 - 09:50:08 CDT