Re: SQL Server 2000 Migrate to Oracle

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com>
Date: 31 Aug 2004 07:28:15 -0500

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004, hjr_at_dizwell.com wrote:
> Galen Boyer wrote:

>>> Galen: you haven't behaved decently in this thread.
>>
>> Let me see.  I clearly apologized for saying you were on a
>> soapbox

> You rather carefully retracted a form of words regarding
> soapboxes. Oddly enough, I don't take kindly to suggestions I
> "scolded" someone just because you happen not to like the way I
> post, either.

Well, Howard. If you reread the thread with less of an offended mindset, you would find I did very little to offend you.

> Your comments imply you know what was going on in my mind when
> I wrote that post. But you don't, and you didn't. And you
> haven't apologised for the arrogance that informs your belief
> that you did.

I'm not going to apologize for my opinions of your comments. You have them and don't apologize for them as well. You are taking offense to my comments, so clearly you think you know what is going on in my mind when I write them, or you wouldn't be offended by them.

> So, frankly Galen: you can write a complete essay as your
> column names if you want. I don't give a stuff.

I haven't written a thing, other than to defend myself against your claims of the term, ridiculous.

--
Galen Boyer