Re: SQL Server 2000 Migrate to Oracle

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 13:34:28 +1000

Galen Boyer wrote:

> On Tue, 31 Aug 2004, hjr_at_dizwell.com wrote:

>> Galen Boyer wrote:
>>
>>> Howard, you said to me that you would have chosen a much
>>> shorter abbrev for my example attribute.  What say you now?
>>>

>> Galen: you haven't behaved decently in this thread.

> Let me see. I clearly apologized for saying you were on a
> soapbox

You rather carefully retracted a form of words regarding soapboxes. Oddly enough, I don't take kindly to suggestions I "scolded" someone just because you happen not to like the way I post, either.

Your comments imply you know what was going on in my mind when I wrote that post. But you don't, and you didn't. And you haven't apologised for the arrogance that informs your belief that you did.

So, frankly Galen: you can write a complete essay as your column names if you want. I don't give a stuff.

HJR Received on Mon Aug 30 2004 - 22:34:28 CDT