Re: Shared Pool: Can it be filled *over* 100% ?

From: omlet <notrolls_at_notrolls.omlet.org.notrolls>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 06:42:28 -0400

Thank you David for point this out! We use omlet$ views so as you control the level of access you give to OMLET account. To access x$ you would need some privilages other than select any and create session.

I do not know where you got the idea tha OMLET uses no SQL! We simply converted the SQL code to java raw code.

Which version did you trash? the "jar" or the "native"? You do not how sorry I feel about this.

All the visual flows on the main display show the wait stats: simply right click on them!

We feel very sorry such a telented person like you have opted to misdemean our product(s). We will try our best to have all parties involved in this non-sense from our part to apologize and make sure we will take all the required steps to correct all the problems you talked about among many others. Heartful apologies to you and other distingueshed posters.

Mattab Khan
President
Tera Knowledge Systems, Inc. Received on Sun Aug 15 2004 - 05:42:28 CDT