Re: Shared Pool: Can it be filled *over* 100% ?

From: omlet <notrolls_at_notrolls.omlet.org.notrolls>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 06:29:01 -0400

Ok David,

Here is something harder than Nasdaq, would fill you past 100% with our 30 times a second assurance and in the same session. Dying to see it?: I bettya

www.omlet.org/what-fitzjarrel-wants.jpg

Lil

PS. Finally netapp released pictures of Daniel operation on his balls:

www.omlet.org/daniel.jpg Received on Sun Aug 15 2004 - 05:29:01 CDT