Re: How about an Oracle debate?

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_tbigpond.nospam.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 12:22:20 GMT

"Don Burleson" <don_at_burleson.cc> wrote in message news:998d28f7.0406071159.119a369e_at_posting.google.com...
> Hello Glen,
>
> > I've never been to OOW yet, but I'd go if this event was a "go"!
>
> Yes, I'm getting lots of interest in a face-to-face debate.
>
> However, I've been informed that there may be a problem that I did not
> consider, that these names don't correspond with "real" people.
>
> It turns out that I cannot verify that Nuno Souto, Richard Foote or
> Howard J. Rogers actually exist. No resumes with verifiable details,
> no photographs of any of them.
>
> It's so easy to create anonymous accounts that I guess you never
> really know who you are talking with. Heck, you don't even know
> for-sure who I am.
>
> I just got an e-mail suggesting that Howard J. Rogers is really a 14
> year-old girl, but I have no way to prove it, one way or the other. .
> . .

Don, that's a disgraceful comment. Just appalling.

You have really confirmed to me (and many others) a great deal about yourself in the last couple of days. I honestly feel sorry for you, I really do.

For the umpteenth time, please stop this nonsense and conduct yourself in a civil and professional manner.

Please.

Richard Received on Tue Jun 08 2004 - 07:22:20 CDT