Import Problem

From: Kwizatz Haderach <kwizatz.haderach_at_free.fr>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 14:24:09 +0200

After having a database crash, we havec created a new database instance.

Then we tried to import our last export doing a fullimport.

We had problems during import due to a materialized view.

After solving this problem, we try to import the missing tables.

Our problem is that the import utility tell us that he cannot find these tables in the export file. We have checked the export file and found the "INSERT INTO" part of each missing tables inside the file.

Our dump file is about 13GB

Does anyone has an idea of how to solve the problem :
- forcing the import to find those tables in the dump file

We are running Oracle 9.2.0.5

Thanks Received on Tue Jun 08 2004 - 07:24:09 CDT