Re: oracle 9i database on a aix 4.3.3 server trying to use a 32 bit compiler- error ksms.imp

From: <mkoomans_at_uniongas.com>
Date: 23 Apr 2004 08:25:45 -0700

Simon thanks for your suggestions.

I am going to have our DBA try to recreate the 32 bit executibles as this is where we are having concerns regarding directory contents etc. I imagine after we recreate the 32 bit Oracle piece and then relink we will be ready to try and compile a MF program.

At that time in the makefile should we include the statement: include $(ORACLE_HOME)/precomp/lib/env_precomp.mk

I believe we are pointing to the corrent precompile and include areas in our makefile namely:
# Pro*COBOL precompiler

PROCOB=$(ORACLE_HOME)/bin/procob32
#
# Pro*COBOL include library

PCCINC=$(ORACLE_HOME)/precomp/public
PCCINC2=$(ORACLE_HOME)/precomp/lib32 Received on Fri Apr 23 2004 - 10:25:45 CDT