Re: dumb question- can you backup only data from tables? DBA sez no

From: Ed Stevens <nospam_at_noway.nohow>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 07:44:28 -0600

Agreed. Actually all the OP really told us was that he was "getting more and more errors in the C/S app" He couldn't or wouldn't describe the errors, and admitted there were no Oracle errors ("These were not oracle errors so I have no ORA numbers."). I read his message to condense down to "This app went down the tubes. I can't provide any details, but please tell me my DBA is incompetent so I can put the blame on him."