Re: Multiple installation of the same version on one machine?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 07:34:56 -0800

Comments in-line.

Holger Marzen wrote:

>>It is completely daft and a recipe for trouble.

> I know. But the customer's developers insists in that.

That doesn't mean you have to do it. Give the customer a letter to sign stating that you have advised them against it and that they accept full responsibility for any finanical or business losses caused by "their" decision.

People often decide they don't want something so badly when forced to accept responsibility for it.

> Any suggested readings.

A book on how to say "No" without creating enemies. ;-)

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu