Re: Oracle For Fun

From: Jeff <jeff_at_work.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:01:03 GMT

In article <1075392160.811682_at_yasure>, Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote:

>The point of putting these out here is not that there is a single
>correct answer ... but rather to give anyone interested a chance to
>challenge their own abilities and for beginners to see not only new
>possible solutions ... but that there are many possible solutions.

I for one appreciate the effort and its potential value to the entire Oracle community (beginner and experienced). I hope you continue to provide these little exercises. If you do, please post them under the same thread so that they'll stand out from the crowd when looking for them. Received on Fri Jan 30 2004 - 08:01:03 CST