Re: Hmmm, it's starting....

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 08:14:34 GMT

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:22:15 -0800, Daniel Morgan wrote:

> You made not a single bit of effort to become a Beta site and then you
> whine like a spoiled child that those that did make the effort are being
> favored by Oracle.

Beta program for 10g was invitation only. It wasn't announced, it wasn't wide open. Each and every participant was voted on and invited. That, in particular, means that you don't really know what you are talking about.

> Five minutes ago I thought you didn't like me. Now I know you don't like
> yourself much either. C'est dommage.

What can incite a grown up person to react in such a way to someone complaining about a business practices of a software company? Dispensing amateurish psycho analysis and talking about liking you or disliking you? Boy, are you messed up or what? What's your excuse? Unhappy childhood? One bug too many? Daniel, you are taking yourself far too seriously. I must say that I've expected better from oracle droids. Well, cost cutting affects quality, I guess. For those of us who used to listen to AC/DC, it's reminiscent of the song called "Dirty deeds done dirt cheap". It was probably written for you, Dan.

BTW, I've said what I had to say. Neither you nor Jim are pleasant conversationalists, to say the least. I'm done with this thread. I have no desire for flame wars with the chheapest sort of PR drones.

--
None of us is as dumb as all of us.
(http://www.despair.com/meetings.html)