Re: Hmmm, it's starting....

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:22:15 -0800

Mladen Gogala wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 10:45:12 -0800, Daniel Morgan wrote:
>

>>My bet ... you sat in your cube and did nothing. No doubt your whining
>>about "chosen people" here will earn you a seat in the next round of
>>Betas.

> Your bet is right. I didn't do anything and I don't plan on doing so, either. I
> work for a paying customer and I just might advise my boss to look elsewhere
> next time around when the new purchasing decision is made.

Please do. There is nothing worse than an idle threat.

You made not a single bit of effort to become a Beta site and then you whine like a spoiled child that those that did make the effort are being favored by Oracle.

Five minutes ago I thought you didn't like me. Now I know you don't like yourself much either. C'est dommage.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu