Personal Oracle9i limitations?

From: Asaf <asafgo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Oct 2003 04:26:30 -0700

Hi,
Since I can't install SQL server on my Windows 2003 Web Edition I am considering of buying Oracle 9i Personal Edition. My server is a stand alone web server for web services only. Is there some limitations for the Personal edition, limitations for how many connections can be opened?

Thanks,
Asaf Received on Wed Oct 08 2003 - 06:26:30 CDT