Re: Personal Oracle9i limitations?

From: Cris Carampa <cris119_at_operamail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 13:58:15 +0200

Asaf wrote:

> Since I can't install SQL server on my Windows 2003 Web Edition I am
> considering of buying Oracle 9i Personal Edition.
> My server is a stand alone web server for web services only.
> Is there some limitations for the Personal edition, limitations for
> how many connections can be opened?

AFAIK, Personal Edition is for personal use only (1 user). If you deploy web services to an uncountable number of users over the Internet you have to buy the Standard or the Enterprise Edition (it depends on the features you need) and license it by CPU units.

Kind regards,

--
Cris Carampa (spamto:cris119_at_operamail.com)

"Poveri fanatici comunisti, noglobal e affetti dalla sindrome
anti-microsoft" (gli utenti Linux secondo un poster di ICOD)