If we change the root shell to csh on Solaris, is this likely to be supported by Oracle?

From: Mike Crawford <michael.crawford_at_bbc.co.uk>
Date: 1 Oct 2003 19:15:37 -0700

Our hosting facility is proposing we change the root shell on Solaris 9 from the standard Bourne shell which comes standard with Solaris to the C shell.

Does anyone know if this would be supported by Oracle under our support contract?

Any other comments?

Thanks,

Mike Received on Wed Oct 01 2003 - 21:15:37 CDT